We offer 1 hour workshops, or workshop series, covering a variety of topics surrounding commuter cycling.
Workplace workshops are great as lunch hour learning seesions and team building exercises.
1 hour // $100 // topics include:
- traffic theory
- road positioning & communication
- basic bike maintenance
- inclement weather riding
1 hour // Free // topics include:
- Overcoming commuter cycling barriers (messy hair, sweating, makeup, changing clothes, etc.)
- Route planning
- How to motivate Bike to Work Team member participation (inter-workplace competitions, prizes, incentives, etc.)
CONTACT US TO BOOK TODAY AS OUR CALENDAR IS QUICKLY FILLING UP!
Weekly countdown posters are available every week in the lead-up to Bike to Work Week.
Just click the poster links below to download, print and post at your workplace!
3 Weeks to go (pdf). Mon May 8
1 Week to go (pdf). Mon May 22
TIPS (click the titles below to download)
- BTWW TIPS
- Greater Victoria BTWW Background for Team Leaders
- Four Fun Facts
- Fun Ideas
- Bike Sense Manual: A Guide to the Rules of the Road, Bike Handling, Traffic Skills, and the Enjoyment of Cycling for Life
- Find your nearest Bike Shop (that sponsors BTWW)
- Use Google Maps to plan your Bike Route
Bike and Ride with BC Transit. Here's how