Bike to Work Week
Bike to Work Week
The 22nd Annual Greater Victoria Bike to Work Society's - Bike to Work Week is happening:
MAY 30TH - JUNE 5TH 2016
Urban Bike Skills courses are back with the first course happening Saturday April 9th. New to this summer we will be offering YOUTH courses (age 10 - 13). We are back with the Recreation Centres so check out what's available in your neighborhood!
The 22nd annual Greater Victoria Bike to Work Week event opened for registration on Wednesday April 13th.
IMPORTANT: NEW FOR 2016: Team riders are able to register and sign themselves up for a team, as well as log their own rides (this was previously solely managed by the Team Leader)
Team Leaders can log on and send invitations to their colleagues asking them to 'Join my Team' - hopefully this will make the workload much lighter on the Team Leaders.
1. Participated as a rider or Team Leader in previous years?
Simply log no to re-activate your account. Once you have reactiviated your account you will be able to change teams, add team members, change team leaders and other functions.
2. Never participated before, but your workplace has?
Set yourself up with a new account and simply 'Join a team' by typing in the name of your workplace team or the organization itself.
3. Team Leaders can send invitations to team riders from last year by logging on to activate their account in the 'Manage & Add riders' tab
- SEARCH FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION before adding another
- BEFORE SETTING UP A NEW ACCOUNT try to log on with your information from previous years
- DO NOT RE-REGISTER, simply log in to be automatically registered. If you forget your password, click the link to request a new one
- DO NOT START A NEW TEAM if you want to become the new Team Leader of an established team. Have the previous Team Leader log on and assign you as the new leader. If you can't reach the old Team Leader, contact the Greater Victoria Bike to Work Society to assist
- EMAILS ARE NOT REQUIRED if Team Leaders are adding Team riders (if someone doesn't want to have their email added to this system it is not a requirement but their rider profile must be managed by the Team Leader)
- RIDERS CAN INVITE PEOPLE TO JOIN THE TEAM not just the team leader! Let's make 2016 viral.
- RIDERS CAN CHANGE THEIR TEAM
Currently no posts for this region