It's easy, fun, and FREE to participate in Bike to Work and School Week!
Here’s how it works:
- Register now for Bike to Work Week, which is taking place 27 May to 02 June 2019.
Note: If you registered last year, all you have to do is login.
- Register as an individual, join an existing team, or create a team of your own. Team Leaders can create a team and invite teammates to join or add riders to their team. Encourage your colleagues or classmates to join your team and help you win prizes!
- Log your trips during Bike to Work Week to be entered to win more amazing prizes!
- Check out the Celebration Stations that will pop up throughout Port Alberni. These stations offer free treats, free mechanic services and more prize draws throughout the week.
- Come celebrate the week at the Bike to Work and School Week finale event!
To see a detailed listing of Bike to Work and School Week events, click on the Events tab along the top menu bar.
- Check out the menu to the left and choose either “Bike to Work” or “Bike to School” to get more information on each program.
- Past participants can login here and don't need tp register again. If you've forgotten your password, request a new password.
- If you've registered your email address before but now you want to join a team or change teams, you can login and do this under "Edit My Profile."
- Still need help? Click here.
We can’t wait to see you out there on your bike!