Thank you for supporting Bike to Work & School Week in British Columbia!
Bike to Work & School Week throughout British Columbia is facilitated through the support of the Bike to Work BC Society, a registered not-for-profit.** All of our activities are possible thanks to the generosity of funders such as the Province of BC, Corporate Sponsors, AND THE SUPPORT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
YOUR SUPPORT IS VITAL AND NEEDED!
Any and all amounts are gratefully received and collectively will add up to make a BIG difference. Imagine if just 10% of our 37,000 participants donated $10.00 each that would be $37,000.
WOW –that could help a lot of communities experience the joy of commuting by bike!
You can make a ONE-TIME or MONTHLY donation online by choosing an amount below, or choosing to donate "Another Amount". You can cancel Monthly Donations at any time through PayPal or via Contacting Us.
Companies , Granting Bodies, Foundations and other Organizations:
- Sponsorship Opportunities: If you are a company or other organization contact us to ask about sponsorship opportunities! We have a wide array of sponsor benefits throughout the Province. Sponsors receive a sponsorship invoice.
- Donate: If your organization has a charitable giving department you can donate directly online or contact us about other ways to make a corporate gift!
- Granting bodies and foundations: Please contact us if you want to help individuals and communities experience the joy of commuting by bike and help create improved health, environmental impact, and alternate commuting and transportation options.
Please contact Terri-lynn Gifford at email@example.com
Where your money goes:
- Website and registration system which is a vital component of Bike to Work Week
- Grants for communities and regions to assist with start-up, and running their events
- Support and training for regional coordinators, team leaders and individuals
- Technical support for individuals and team leaders registering and reporting results on the website
- Outreach to encourage new community participation
- Resources for use by regions such as poster and t-shirt templates, assistance with local fundraising and how-to-guides/training for putting on a successful Bike to Work Week Programs
- Insurance (third party liability) for communities requiring it
- Program development
** BC Registered Society number: S53983
We regret we are unable to issue personal tax receipts at this time as though we are a registered not for profit society, we are not registered as a charitable organization with the Canada Revenue Agency.