Bike to Work Smithers
Monday, May 27th - BUGWOOD BEAN EXPO LAUNCH - 10AM-2PM
- 10:00 - CICK radio DJ’s on-location
- 11:00 - McBike Tire Changing Clinic
- 12:00 - Group Costume Parade Ride
- 2:00 - McBike Maintenance Seminar
- 6:30 - McBike Easy Ride (BYO Bike)
Plus: Bugwood Bean celebration station, C.O.B bike tuning/mechanic tent, McBike rental bikes available!
Tuesday, May 28th - TWO SISTERS CELEBRATION STATION - 8AM-10AM
- Live music, food, coffee prizes, balloons, radio coverage
- 6:00 - McBike Guided Easy Road Ride (BYO Bike)
- 6:00 - C.O.B. Women’s Easy Bike Ride (BYO Bike)
Wednesday, May 29th - NATURE’S PANTRY CELEBRATION STATION - 8AM-10AM
- Live music, prizes, food, coffee, balloons, radio coverage
Smithers Mayor Taylor Bachrach challenges Terrace Mayor to see which community can achieve the highest participation
Spring has arrived in the Northwest and residents are tuning up their bikes for the season. Bike to Work Week kicks off on May 27th and runs until June 2nd. The goal of the week is to encourage and celebrate active transportation in Smithers.
Here’s how… Returning Team Leaders:
- 1. Click the “Login and/or Register Team” Button at the top of the website
- If you forget your password, Click “Request new password”, enter your email address, and you will be sent a new password
- If you have a new email address, create a new user account. Click on “Create new account” and enter your personal information
- Click “Confirm Entry” to register for the 2013 event
- Enter Results: During or after Bike to Work Week, click the “Login and/or Register Team” button, login and enter your team’s results.