How to register for Bike to Work week 2011
YOU CAN REGISTER NOW FOR BIKE TO WORK WEEK 2011!
- Check to see if your location is listed under the Choose Locations tab: (if not register under BC Communities)
- Please read the information below: If you need help please contact your local coordinator (contact info on specific location web page (click Choose Location).
- The system is designed for team leaders to register their team members, however you can be a team of one!
Steps for registering and reporting results are:
- Click on "Register a team". Pick your location from the list of locations (if you do not see your location then register under the "BC Communities" description)
- Ceate an account for yourself as team leader (remember you can be a team of one!)
- Then follow directions to register your team by clicking on "enter results"
- You will get a confirmation email
Recording Results (important, helps us track progress, get funding and qualifies participants for prizes in some regions)
- Get the results from each team member each day or at the end of a week, using a paricipation team tracking form (see below)
- Then enter your team results, using the Record Results tab on the website..
- Participation team tracking form; Check your location web page, for a form under "team leaders" or "resources". Also Victoria and Penticton have examples they are happy to share. Go to their location page, and look under team leaders or resources.
- The important thing is to have a method of keeping track that is simple and easy! And then to record the results on the website.
- Questions? Most regions have a local coordinator and you should find their contact information on their section of the website under the "contact" tab in that location. Contact them if you need help.
- For BC Communities contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get back to you within one working day
Good luck, have fun and please give us any feedback as we would like to continuously improve the system