Team Leaders Information
If you are RE-REGISTERING an existing team, please:
- Log-in using your username and password
- Click on "Enter Results"
- Click on "Confirm Entry" to register for 2012
If you forgot your password, click on “Request new password” under the Password Field, and enter your email address that you’ve previously registered. A new password will be sent to you.
If you want to change your team name, organization name or team size, please email email@example.com.
If you are creating a NEW TEAM, follow these steps:
- Select Register Team and complete the required fields. Make sure you subscribe to your community if it is listed. (Click on Oceanside)
- Check your email and click the direct link to create your password. This step helps control spam and also provides you with access to your team account.
- Once you are logged in, you will see an option to register team. Create your team info - team name, team size and hit submit.
- When Bike to Work Week begins (May 28 - June 3) you may enter results daily or weekly. You will be taken to this page automatically when you create a team, but don’t need to add any information until the week begins. To leave the page, simply click on another part of the website.
- If you have any questions or problems along the way, please let us know, so that we can fix them.
Once you’ve registered your Bike to Work Week Team…
Please keep track of your team’s participation during Bike to Work Week (note: some teams may be composed of a single individual, please ensure you report data for single-person teams)..
Click on the Resources Tab to download the Team Participant Signup Sheet
To qualify for the prize draw, please enter your results online at www.biketowork.ca (login and click “Enter Results”—this simple step only takes a minute) by June 1st
This will enter your team into the draw for lots of great prizes. Your team members will also receive free BCAA Bike Assist service during Bike To Work Week
- And more…
- If your organization is interested in sponsoring a prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: entering your results online helps us keep the event going! This helps us keep track and report on how many people rode, how far they rode, and how much GHGs we all helped save. This shows our sponsors that Bike to Work Week is a great event making a positive difference in our communities!